We're looking for enthusiastic, professional and driven individuals that are passionate about technology, great user experience and providing extraordinary value to our clients.
The Software Sales Administrator will be responsible for contacting prospects from Legal Anywhere’s CRM to schedule product demos. This position is also responsible for working with the Account Executive to follow up with prospects after demos to answer any additional questions and further advance them towards a purchase. The ideal candidate will be energetic and disciplined in following our proven sales model that combines customer relationship building with sales skills.
The Software Sales Administrator is a key member of the Legal Anywhere Team. Candidate will be responsible for calling potential customers, engaging them in conversation, providing information regarding our company and service and setting up meetings with one of our sales reps. Candidate will also be assigned a quota to meet on a weekly basis. Candidate for this position must have a proven track record in cold calling in a business-to-business environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Call potential customers following call list provided.
• Make cold calls and callbacks to develop sales leads.
• Secure sales appointments and manage lead follow-up.
• Greet customers, introduce self and company; answer any questions potential customer may have about the company.
• Continuously improve / customize existing sales model and processes.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Seeking an individual with high energy and motivation wanting to contribute in a small team environment.
• College degree preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – outstanding communicator.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to ensure proper follow up.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to efficiently work on multiple active projects concurrently and work well both independently and as part of a team, meeting communicated schedules.
• Ability to maintain good working relationships with internal and external clients.
• Ability to quickly learn new software applications.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Follows direction well.
Full time salary position with benefits. Base compensation between $12 - $15 per hour based on experience.